Kingbit casino ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What Data Do We Collect
The following information is what we collect from you:
- Any Information that you send to us via email or fill out on the website through forms or other menans.
- Correspondence records between us, if via the website, email, phone, chat or any other means.
- Filled out surveys or customer research that we may conduct from time to time.
- Transactions history.
- Website data that is collected when you visit our site. This includes, traffic data, location data, other communication data, web logs and more.
How We Use Your Data
The following purposes are what we use your stored data for:
- Processing your real money game bets, including card transactions and online payments.
- Managing your account from set up to general operations.
- Carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses, which helps us to build personal profiles. This will help us to offer you customized content in the future.
- Offering you promotional content via email, telephone or other means that you have consented to, in line with GDPR guidelines.
- Monitoring pyment and game transactions as precautionary purposes for preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
How We Store Your Information
We take all the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is stored in a safe and secure environment. We will only disclose your personal information to other companies which are within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business as well as to suppliers that are allowed to and engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us, then we may use 3rd parties to run credit checks on you to make sure there is no chance of fraud, underage gambling, money laundering or any other illegal activity going on. We may also make inquiries and disclose personal information to such agencies and security organizations, of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organisations or other 3rd party organizations, of how you conduct your account, for the sole purpose of fraud prevention and money laundering.
Cookies save all the information that is transferred on to your computer's hard drive. This information helps us to improve the Website and to deliver more personalized content. Some cookies that we use are essential to operate the website
If you want to remove our cookies stored on your computer or device then you can do so from your browser settings. You can also change your settings to block cookies from our website, if you like. But, please note that by doing so, you may not have access to certain areas and features on the website.
The personal information we collect from you ,will only be disclosed to employees of Kingbit Casino. They require access to your data so that they can provide you with a service. The only exception is when we are legally obligated to provide certain data to legal authorities.